Our Hardware Verification engineers at Elbit Systems, Aerospace Division are responsible for product quality including the best technologies and most innovative tools.
We're looking for highly motivated engineers to plan verification methodologies and develop new validation tools to help make our products more powerful and robust in line with the latest challenges.
Elbit would like you to come join us as a part of a professional team, where you can find more than just a job.
As a Hardware Verification engineer, you will be:
- Responsible to define and develop test plans.
- Utilize latest techniques, tools and technologies for design verification activities.
- Run validation execution activities toward major milestones.
- Analyze design failures and define debug solutions.
- Work in the lab, using state-of-the-art equipment to improve our team’s quality and release criteria.
- Cooperate and work with different groups at Elbit.
- An Electrical\Computer engineer, with at least 2 years of experience.
- Willing to take ownership of assignments and follow tasks through to completion.
- Highly motivated with proven capability to work as part of a team or on your own.
- Fast Learner with System comprehension
- A high-level English user (Written / Spoken)
- Hands-on experience with integration/verification activities in a Lab (using measurement tools such as Oscilloscope, VNA, etc.).
- Familiar with communication and video standards.
- Good basis in scripting Python, Bash, Perl, Tcl or similar.
- Experience with board design.